Blue Ringed Octopus Delight
- How Did Michael Jackson Learn To Dance.
- Blog Content Creation
- Superfoods For The Whole Family-A PLR Niche Bundle That Will Help Grow Your Online Business.
- Standing Up For What Is Right-Even If You Have To Stand Alone.
- Making Money Online-Never Give Up.
- How To Create A Compelling Title For Your Self-Published E-book
- How To Get Free PLR Content-Yoga and Stress Articles
- Why Cat Zingano Failed To Submit Amanda Nunes
- Pinterest Boards That Get Shared
- Kindle E-books And The Marketing Nightmare
Category Archives: My Kindle Ebooks
Here is a great way for you to pick up 10 huge Yoga articles and 9 stress articles. All are between 400-700 words and written by me. All you need to do, is tweet. Yes it is that simple. … Continue reading
Hello Readers, So I noodle around with a variety of social media sites to attract people to this blog. It is a WORK in progress. One site that seems to garner attention is Pinterest.com Now here is a funny thing. … Continue reading
Marketing and sales…make most writers physically ill. I finally got around to putting one of my Kindle e-books into the "free day" promotion. One thing that I am finding is,,,,Amazon does not explain exactly how they market a Kindle … Continue reading
BLUE-RINGED OCTOPUS DELIGHT Well here it is, my 1st short story. I wrote this to introduce my character…Rider Bradbury. I thought an intro would be a good idea, just before releasing a novella. Yes, I plan on making this … Continue reading
Amazon Kindle is a writers dream come true. No more sitting in the slush pile, having a first reader, review your book and tell you that it is not moving on the second reader-never mind the editor. Kindle publishing lets … Continue reading
My first two Kindle books were non-fiction. I’d like to talk about my very first effort: “Confessions Of A Nocturnal Surveillance Officer” I spent quite a few years in the security industry, working in art galleries, malls and most of … Continue reading